Why choose an IPMA member?
- Selecting the right Property Manager is a key step in getting your rental property correctly managed.
- Choosing an IPMA member will give you the PEACE OF MIND that your Property Manager is operating under our strict rules and code of practice.
- All IPMA registered members have been screened, Police/reference checked and approved to meet our strict entry criteria.
- Our members are the business owners and can therefore offer full accountability throughout the management process.
- They are SOLELY in the business of Property Management.
- They pride themselves on offering superior service levels.
- The IPMA provides training & industry updates to ensure our members are fully educated on legislative changes and industry issues.
- We set industry ‘best practice’ guidelines and encourage our members to follow these.
- This includes holding relevant industry certifications.
- We have a robust complaints process for added peace of mind.
- Our members can draw on a combined experience base providing a pooled wealth of knowledge and expertise for our clients to benefit from.
Does your Property Manager:
- Belong to a recognised industry organisation?
- Have suitable experience in the industry?
- Hold Public Liability Insurance?
- Have referees you can contact?
- Invest in property themselves?
- Supply you all the relevant company information about their fees & services?
- Provide monthly owner statements?
- Adhere to the Residential Tenancies Act?
- Operate a separate account for rents received?
- Keep up with the rental market & legislative changes?
- Act in the highest professional manner at all times?
By choosing an IPMA member you can be assured that your IPMA Property Manager is dedicated to being at the top of their profession and are backed by an organisation leading the way.