About the IPMA
The leading voice in independent property management
The IPMA was established in 2003 as a means of delivering a voice for independent professionals in the property management industry.
We provide the framework within which individuals and companies can work.
We have members throughout New Zealand – all committed to raising the standard of property management.
Our organisation’s key objectives are to:
- Raise standards in the residential property management sector
- Improve the public standing of the property management industry
- Provide members with support and training to enhance their professional skills
- Facilitate training opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- Lobby the government on behalf of members on relevant law reforms relating to the industry
- Provide protection for the public through a robust complaints process